Spring is here and it's time to gather all your ideas for your next organic garden. If you're struggling to plan out your space, stay on budget, or keep all your ideas in one place, this printable organic gardening planner is for you. Nineteen pages of checklists, journal pages, planning grids, and more to make your organic flower or vegetable gardening dreams a reality.
Organic Gardening is such an important part of learning to garden. Here's how to create a layout, make a planting schedule, and decide what crops to grow. this Organic Gardening Planting Guide will help you know what plants are compatible, how to grow plants for pollination, and so much more!
WHAT YOU GET:
1 PDF containing 19 pages
- This Book Belongs To page
- Why Organic Gardening
- Organic Garden Friendlies Pollinators
- Pollinator Garden Project
- Garden Plans
- 2 pages of Garden Layout graph paper
- Essential Gardening Tools For Beginners
- Beginner Friendly Veggies
- Container Planting
- Seeding / Transplant Log
- Companion Planting
- Monthly Gardening Chores
- Today in My Garden Journal Page
- Notes Page
- Pictures of My Garden
- and, Doodling in My Garden
This is a DIGITAL product. Nothing will be shipped to you. There are NO refunds given on digital products as there is nothing to return.